Thursday, August 28, 2008

Less than 12 hours


It's almost time for my surgery!! My mom came in town and I'm super happy to have her here with me. I've been walking around showing her where everything is in my place. From the gauze I picked up to the drawer with tank tops to peanut butter. I finally decided I'm nervous for tomorrow. My nervous energy is showing up by walking around my one bedroom apartment without a purpose.


I've packed comfy shorts and some satin pjs so I can easily slip around in my hospital bed (ooo la la), Rubber soled socks so I can walk around, and a Michigan T-shirt so I can support my team tomorrow. It's important!


Everyone has been super supportive. My Mom has a HUGE list of names in case she needs anything. Today tons of people gave me hugs and left me notes of encouragement. I love that I live over 1000 miles from my family, but I have one here with people I've known for a short amount of time. Everyone: You Rock My World!!


See you on the flip side!

No comments: