Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mummified

Just a little update. My attempted MRA hurt for a day, but nothing a little Tylenol every 6 hours couldn't solve. Wednesday night I was able to do a few climbs with Ty and Alina. During my last climb both of my hips twinged, so I played it safe and stopped climbing for the night. I was so wonderful to be back on the wall!! I've lost so much strength but with a little hard work I should get it back.

The next morning I had my second private Pilates class. I did a lot of stretches that opened up my hip joints. It felt great to stretch this area in a controlled manner. Pilates are amazing. It doesn't feel like I'm working out but the next day my muscles are sore.

This weekend I went camping with Ty and Silvia up at Kelly-Dahl Campground near Nederland. The first night was sooooooooooo cold! Even with my +10F mummy bag I was chilly. Sleeping was somewhat tough. I had a sleeping pad beneath me, but whenever I turned to my side the ground was too hard to my hip. Other than that no pain this weekend. I was even able to hike on a slight decline without needing to slow down. =D

No comments: